Resolved

Update by user Dec 11, 2014

A dvd finally arrived, in a plain padded envelope.No address, no name, no zip code as to who or where it came from !

No invoice inside ! NOTHING ! But there was one tiny number on the postage pre-printed label - "14304" .

This is the zip-code for Niagra Falls, New York.Now we know where it came from and what happens next ?

Update by user Dec 03, 2014

I now had to order this dvd from another website seller!This is a gift and is time sensative !

They still have not replied in any way shape or form! I am pissed to the max! They have my money. THIS IS FRAUD!

I want a full refund! Not a dvd sometime down the road, if that ever happens, which I doubt! BE FORWARNED. THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES, CROOKS, LIARS AND MORE !

They do not answer the phone #s. Emails, or any thing. So do not order from them. They take your money and then you never hear a word again.

Their web site is still up too.It is Rad dvd, a pretty blue page, but a lie!

Update by user Dec 02, 2014

12-2-14 .Still no reply in any form from these slimeballs.

does any one have a way to resolve this ? They took my money on 11-29-14 ! No info as to ship. date or delivery date or tracking info.

either. It is as if there is no product being shipped.

Just money taken from my credit card !HELP PLEASE !

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2014

I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf.Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping.

I have checked my balance and they have taken my money from my credit card. Yet I have no e-mail saying when or where this order will come ! Is this a scam ? The USA Internet police will track them down for me, and the BBB is going to investigate this , so be warned.

This is not a joke! We will find you! You will be jailed and fined! This is fraud !

FBI and CIA has been informed as to this may be Interpol Jurisdiction . Waiting for info.

and follow up.I will get justice!

Reason of review: no delivery or tracking info..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with CCNow?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #914179

CCNOW.COM

ORDERED MEDICATION FROM ENGLAND BUT RECEIVED MEDICATION FROM PAKISTAN.ENVELOPE WITH MEDICATION WAS GREASY.

LID ON THE BOTTLE WITH MEDICATION WAS CRACKED, SEAL BROKEN, AND MEDICATION WAS COVERED WITH DIRTY COTiON BOLL WITH HUMAN HAIR IN IT. BESIDE BOTTLE IN TH ENVELOPE WAS INVOICE OF $15.OO BUT FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS TAKEN $119.99.

WHAT IS FBI DOING?LETtING THEM ROB PEOPLE WOLD WIDE?

HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY WILL TAKE IN PRISON ALL THOSE SKAMERS.

SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blancoh0
Monroe, New York, United States #909743

HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK ?DOES ANYONE KNOW ?

THIS IS A CRIME ! JUST LIKE A ROBBERY OR OTHER THEFT ! THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE TO GO AFTER THESE SLIMEBALLS. WHAT COUNTRY IS THIS ANYWAY.

THERE ARE LAWS. THESE PEOPLE ARE STEALING. WE TRUST THE SITES ON THE WEB AND EXPECT THEM TO ADHERE TO THE RULES, BUT THEY SEEM TO GET AWAY WITH IT ANYWAY.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?thanks.