CCNow - Something else was delivered

13 of 18 CCNow reviews

What the *** is this? Check the images BELOW ASAP. The first image is of the gift I actually ordered and is displayed on the bloody website and the other images are of the product that was actually delivered. WTF is this? I was charged $34 for this?? I could have paid $10 for the whole thing THAT WAS DELIVERED including the chocolates instead I PAID $34. You guys are cheating customers by displaying beautiful pics and ACTUALLY SENDING *** STUFF which is no where near to the image. Just send someone to the house and take your *** flowers back. I want my money back ASAP OR I AM FILING SUIT AND COMPLAINING TO BBB ASAP. This is the last time I ORDERED FROM YOU GUYS. THIS IS THEFT AND CHEATING AND BBB WILL BE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS. I AM GIVING YOU 24HRS TO REFUND MY MONEY OR ELSE WATCH WHAT I DO. THIS IS PATHETIC I AM DISGUSTED THAT YOU HAVE SUCH *** VENDORS WHO DO NOT DELIVER ON TIME AND THEN THEY SEND OUT CHEAP PRODUCTS. CAN YOU JUST LOOK AT THE

> PICTURES AND TELL ME ARE THEY ANYWHERE CLOSE TO WHAT WAS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE?? HOW DARE YOU CHARGE ME FOR SUCH A PRODUCT.. I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. I HAVE ALL YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS AND ALL THE QUERIES I MADE AND I AM GOING TO BBB. THE BUREAU WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT UP. REPLY ASAP AND REFUND MY MONEY. THIS IS ***. I am waiting for your reply before I file a complaint here at : http://www.bbb.org./canada/SitePage.aspx?id=e3275d87-9678-4f61-a5a4-4e47b63f8795l. FOR CANADA AND FOR USA https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ ... I am giving you 1 last chance to correct this mess. THIS IS NOT DISPUTE ITS A SIMPLE CASE OF CHEATING AND FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS. I DO NOT CARE THATS ITS THE VENDORS FAULT HE IS YOUR *** VENDOR YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT HE IS CHEATING AND DOES NOT HAVE THE *** QUALITY TO SELL THESE PRODUCTS HE JUST *** PASTED AN IMAGES COPIED FROM GOOGLE.. I PAID YOU AND I WANT MY

> *** MONEY BACK ASAP. OR I SWEAR I AM COMPLAINING TO BBB AND WRITING ALL OVER WEBSITES THAT PROMOTE YOU. I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO THAT. 48HRS BEFORE YOU REFUND MY MONEY OR WAIT AND WATCH WHAT I DO TO YOUR COMPANY. YOUR VENDORS YOUR FAULT, U CHARGED ME NOT THEM SO PAY UP IN 48HRS.

> IRATE CUSTOMER... This is what your site sells..This is what I ordered

my number 204-999-6116

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 18 CCNow reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ntmygdiez

Mar 24, 2013 #627692

I better be a satisfyed customer after reading all this. If 5 ppl say "She's a ***" then it must be true!! Im reading a lot of complaints...

Sincerely,

A Suspenseful Consumer

Feb 15, 2012 #430568

they refunded my money..great service..will continue doing business if they sell what they show..but still great service

Feb 15, 2012 #430418

now they r deleting my comments...this is a scam ..i m posting it everywhere :(

Feb 15, 2012 #430402

Contact BBB better business bureau file a complaint against them. this is cheating they have to refund our money. I M WAITING FOR 24 MORE Hours after that I am taking action. their vendor in india is not at all good... they should change it.. moreover whatever they are showing the product that is delivered it nowhere near it.just a cheap product.. never order from here.. my friends and alot of my family members order stuff and some use this website but nw they wont.. :(

pooja

Feb 15, 2012 #430327

i placed an order from the same company which was supposed to be delivered yesterday but it has not been delivered.and they are not responding to the calls or emails.:(

ntmygdiez

Mar 24, 2013 #627694

Did you recieve your product?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.