Unfortunately, ccnow stopped paying its merchants in February 2017. It seems like, they have been involved into money laundering.

At least, one of their partners is shut down by the US government for money laundering. Please don't sign up and process via CCNOW, as you will not receive your money. They used to be a great company, but are now surely close to bankruptcy. I am sure merchants will set up a lawyer who will deal with this case on behalf of all merchants.

They are in Iceland and very easily legally touchable. I am also thinking of hiring a lawyer.

Sad story. Please be aware.

Review about: Ccnow Payment Processing Service.

Reason of review: Stolen Money.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Comments

Correct. No $, or response to any contacts including repeated calls to Iceland.

We've all been taken.

Hope folks haven't lot too much. Horrible and reckless scammers.

vladghm

I am also ready to join and give money for a lawyer.

yes, let`s get together, put money for the lawyer together and sue them.

We need about $2500 for a Iceland lawyer start to process. Please let me know who will join in.

Dear all , we haven't been paid over 2000usd since Feb . Can we get together an d sue them . We are based in India

We are waiting for payments since three weeks now, nobody is replying or answering the phone. Let us hire the lawyer for this company and sue for our damages. They are us based and won't be difficult to pull them in legal battle in us with our all damages.

#1312069

We also waiting for our payment they dont answer to mails phone etc... we didnt receive any payment last one was 5 months ago!

But we can accept orders. We will put them to court!

I am also waiting for the payment it has been like 2 months I have not received anything from them

to Ali #1406251